Operating Protocol during Covid-19
Please read the following information regarding our new operating protocol:
One day prior to your appointment, please complete the BC Covid-19 symptom self-assessment tool which can be found here:
If you experience any of these symptoms, stay home and reschedule your appointment.
Kinetic Energy has taken extensive measures to minimize risk of viral transmission for anybody entering the clinic. However, the nature of certain therapies means that physical distancing is not possible in the treatment. Consent to treatment is required prior to each treatment and your therapist will discuss this at the outset of your treatment. You must confirm that you have not traveled outside of BC in the previous 14 days.
1) Please arrive at your appointment time. Should you arrive early, you'll be asked to wait outside until it is your appointment time.
2) At your appointment time, your therapist will come and invite you into the clinic. Anybody accompanying you to your appointment will not be allowed to wait in the clinic.
3) Upon entering the clinic, your therapist will complete a risk assessment which may include taking your temperature digitally as well as having you wash your hands with an alcohol based hand-sanitizer.
4) Please do not come to the clinic with any hand jewelry, including rings and watches.
5) Please refrain from touching anything unnecessary while you are here.
6) We are now accepting e-transfer if you would like to have a touch-free payment experience. FYI cash is still accepted.
7) All receipts will be emailed. No paper copies will be given to clients.
8) Upon entering the clinic, you will be asked to remove your footwear. If you are wearing sandals and/or have bare feet, you must bring socks. If your appointment is for physiotherapy or kinesiology, please bring indoor shoes.
9) Masks are mandatory for everyone entering the clinic. Your therapist and all our staff will also be wearing a mask at all times.
10) If you present with any covid symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule.
11) Social distancing remains a must while you are in the clinic or waiting outside.
12) Further clinic protocol being implemented as per an occupational medicine specialist includes such things as regular disinfecting, enhanced cleaning schedule, hand sanitizing, one way walk-ways, entrance being separate from exit, regular monitoring of staff and therapists for any signs and symptoms of covid-19.
If you have any questions of concerns about any of our policies, please email our medical director at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon and keeping everyone safe during this time.